It feels like just yesterday I was holding her tiny 6 lb body in my arms. I spent every waking second with her and couldn’t let her out of my sight. Fast forward to this moment, my princess is 10 months and counting and I don’t know where the time is going!
I have a bionic baby…and I’m sure many mothers out there can relate. Literally from sun up to sun down, Sanai has no off button. Okay, I take that back…she’s pretty serious about her naps, but other than that, she’s like the energizer bunny! Here are some updates:
- She still sleeps from 7p-7a. Yes, she sleeps 12 hours without waking because God. (Sleep training blog post coming soon).
- She crawls…everywhere!! And to think I was frustrated about her not crawling “soon enough.” Shame on me.
- She stands and pulls up on everything! And then gets mad when she falls on her butt.
- She has 8 teeth. And she bites…hard.
- She loves watching her ABCs and 123s on TV
- She loves playing peek a boo
- She eats table food now. Like, she literally eats food directly from my plate! When she’s not stealing my food, she’s eating her own. Her favorites are mac and cheese (i just use Campbell’s cheddar soup), sweet potatoes, bananas, avocado, carrots, corn, grits, eggs, and waffles.
- She’s over 30″ already. So yes, she’s going to be tall.
- She’s a brat, she’s a diva, and she throws tantrums when she doesn’t get her way. No clue where she gets that from. *smirks*
- She’s moving to the next class in daycare and I’m not ready!
Okay, that’s all I have for now. I’m heading to bed so I can be up when my boss wakes up at 7am. Goodnight.