In these last two years, as in influencer I’ve gone from making $500 per campaign to now multi six figures a year. My blogging business has grown exponentially and there are several factors that I can attribute this to. I have done tons of market research, tons of “experiments”, and I’ve outsourced a great deal along the way. One of my key takeaways is to work smarter, not harder. Below are 6 tools I use that help me streamline processes, stay organized, and make multi six figures a year as an influencer.
- Google Workspace is a collection of business apps and collaboration tools designed to help with organization and productivity. They have over a dozen apps to use within the workspace, but the three I used most often are 1) Google Drive: to organize all of my content into folders by brand name. 2) Google Sheets to organize and to track all of my income by each brand collaboration. 3) Google Calendar to schedule all of my content preview dates, live dates, invoice dates, etc.
- Asana is a web and mobile project management app designed to help manage, organize, and allocate tasks to complete a project. Asana is the easiest way to manage team projects and tasks because it gives you everything you need to stay in sync, hit deadlines and reach your goals.
- Flodesk is an email marketing service provider that’s built for creators, by creators. You can use it to design and send on-brand marketing emails, create opt-in forms to grow your list, and build powerful email automations.
- Canva is a graphic design platform used to create essentially any graphic you would possibly need for your business. From social media graphics, to posters, to presentations, to business cards, to media kits- Canva has a template for it all. I even used Canva to create my first e-book (for free), and have sold over 2,000 copies of it to date.
- You ever send an email to a brand an wonder if they read the email, ignored it, or it just went to spam? With Mailtrack, you don’t have to guess! This is a Google plug in that will give you alerts when someone reads your email. It even tells you how many times they read it, if they forwarded it, or clicked any links. I’ve been able to follow up on so many leads having this feature!
- WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to turn your website into a fully functional online store. It is user friendly, and easy to integrate on your site. I use Woo Commerce to sell all of my digital products and coaching services.
If you have used these tools before, or have any good tools to add to this list, please let me know in the comments. I also have several blog posts on how I was able to build my brand and become a high earning influencer including 5 Things I Did to Triple My Blogging Income, 5 Investments Every Blogger Should Make, and Why Branding is Crucial For Your Business.
Let me know if you’re using these tools and if you have any that should be added to the list.